Friday 29 July 2016

Little Things You May Not Know About Me


Hello, hello! Happy Friday! It's almost the weekend and if we're lucky, it will be a sunny one. Another personal post from me today. One of my favourite things about discovering a new blog is finding out all about the blogger. Feeling like you know the person behind the screen makes reading so much more personal, so here are a handful of little things about me that you may or may not know. Enjoy...!
  1. I am absolutely, completely, totally obsessed with The Walking Dead. Self-confessed walker-stalker.
  2. I own more gym leggings than any other item of clothing. 
  3. I can't stand regular tea. Herbal tea, at a push, is acceptable. 
  4. Going for dinner and to the cinema to see a new film is my idea of a great Friday date night. 
  5. I live in skinny jeans and oversized jumpers/t-shirts.
  6. Christmas Day is my favourite day of the whole year, and I always wake up super early like, well, like a kid at Christmas. 
  7. Gin and tonic with elderflower is my current drink of choice. 
  8. I quote Friends characters on a daily basis, and I've watched every episode more than 10 times.
  9. My hair is naturally mousey blonde, but I've dyed it every colour under the sun.
  10. I'm not a very good passenger. If we're have to drive somewhere, I will always be the driver. 
  11. I spend a lot of time at work missing my cocker spaniel, Logan.
  12. I'm not blessed in the chest department; shopping for bras is my personal hell. 
  13. I'm a very passionate feminist, and will talk to you about it until the cows come home if you let me. 
  14. I type fast. Like, really freakishly fast.  
  15. I love cooking and meal planning. Cooking dinner is my favourite part of any average day. 
  16. I get really, really stressy when plans change. My brain just cannot compute.  
  17. I'm a total geek for anything Star Trek related, always have been. 
  18. However, I have never seen Star Wars. 
  19. I love gardening and planting flowers, although I seem to have a knack for killing them. 
  20. I prefer being barefoot or wearing sandals/flip flops over everything else.
  21. My music taste hasn't quite advanced past 2009. I'm currently listening to the new Panic! album on repeat. 
  22. I really dislike most cooked fruit and desserts with alcohol in them - particularly trifle! 
  23. I have a lot of love for stationary, and am always buying new notebooks and pretty highlighters.
  24. I spend most of my evenings daydreaming about the next holiday I'm going to plan.
  25. I love supermarkets. I'm the weirdo who enjoys doing the weekly shop.
  26. I'm the friend who sends you five emojis with most messages. Sorry not sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment