Monday 3 October 2016

I'm Sorry, How Much?! #Blogtober Day 3


I suppose I should preface this by saying I will NEVER win the lottery, because I don't play. I'm the girl who has some moral issues with the lottery (but that's another story), so I don't buy tickets, but still enjoy answering the age-old question of what I would do if I suddenly came into squillions. 

Here's a list:
  • Move house. I love the village I live in, and the nearby villages, so I'd move to a bigger place with a bigger garden but nothing too extravagant. A library would be nice though...
  • Travel, and see the world. See all the places on my bucket list: Cambodia, Peru, South Africa, Alaska, Japan, Nepal, Iceland...the list is endless. I'd love to stay in cool, off-the-grid places and experience as much as possible.
  • Take my family on holiday. My parents love going to different places in Europe, and enjoy staying in pretty nice hotels, so some sort of luxury trip round Europe would be an ideal way for us to spend some quality time together and relax. 
  • Visit some of the nicest restaurants around. I love good food and drink, as I mentioned in my Day 1 post, so eating at some of the best restaurants in the UK would be amazing. 
  • Set up a foundation, and donate a lot to various charities. I support quite a few charities already, ranging from mental health to conservation to war victim support, so to do more for these amazing causes would be something I would give a LOT of money to. 
  • Buy a farm/barn conversion and set up my own animal rescue. 
I say I'd still keep my job, but if I had the opportunity to run my own animal sanctuary and do more for charity I would absolutely do that. 

Like the t-shirt says, I just want to drink coffee, take naps, and save the world, and if winning the lottery will help then I'll start buying those tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment