Thursday 27 October 2016

Beautiful Hair Ideas That Your Bridesmaids Will Love


I've been trawling the internet over the past few weeks, gathering inspiration for my bridesmaids (see my post on bridesmaid dresses here), and I've found some absolutely stunning hairstyles which are making me rethink my choice for my own wedding-day hair! Everyone knows how easily I get bored with my hair, and how I like to go for quirky colours or styles now and again, but so far all my inspiration for the wedding has been surprisingly traditional. 

Unless they decide to go for the chop in the next 10 months, all three of my gorgeous girls will have long hair, so plenty to play with. They all look beautiful no matter how they style their hair, so luckily I know that whatever I decide to go for will look fabulous. I personally love cascading waves, half up-half down simplicity, and subtle braids added for detail. Luckily, the wonder that is Pinterest had some photos that matched those thoughts exactly...











No comments:

Post a Comment